Photo Clipping Path is a blocked vector pathway, or figure, usually drawn with Photoshop pen tool to cut out a photo from it’s backdrop. When cutting path is used to an image, whatever thing inside the path is included and the whole lot outside the path is omitted. Use of cutting paths in the picture trade has increased dramatically in recent past.
Because the result of cutting out a photo from background using photoshop clipping path is the forever best way in terms of value and output. There may have some other option in photoshop to plunge out backdrop but they are not used while considering quality output.
A extract path not only can be applied to the kind of photos that have sharp frame, it can also be functional to the flexible limits.
Few Basic Clipping path work –
- cutting path with White Background
- cutting path for Color division (Multi-path)
- cutting path with Transparent background
- cutting path with normal colorization
- cutting path with grouping
- cutting path with Resize
- Clipping path with 0.5-3 feathers for complex hair like images.
We have a group of 30+ dedicated highly skilled photo cutting professionals with 5 + years of experience in the field of photo clipping path.